Hi I want to know Difference Between Role-Based Access Model and Rule-Based Access Model. What are the advantages and disadvantages of each model. How does rule-confliction is dealt in both models. Netegrity, Oblix and RSA all have Role-Based Access Model […]
Hi, Has anyone heard of the "Open Web Application Security Project" at www.owasp.org? Cana anyone summarise the project on what it is?Is it useful? I'm interested in the web scarab of OWASP? Can anyone summarise what is it and the […]
We're a software house developing software that needs to authenticate against LDAP and LDAPS, which are authentication protocols. We can write the software, but our LDAP expertise is limited, and we're looking for an external consultant who could set up […]
Suppose that Bob discovers a polynomial-time algorithm that, given Ea(M) for any (possible random) M, has a 1% probability of returning "Success: M" and a 99% probability of returning "Sorry, I failed to break it for this input". (The same […]
Money is NO CONCERN ! I want the best most powerful firewall for my home computer ! Which one should I get ?
I am looking for the default telnet password for a Telco Systems Access60 switch. Any help would be appreciated.
How can I clear out location bar items, (sites that I visited or asked to vist).I would like that privacy. I prev. tried "clear history", etc etc. Request for Question Clarification byjoseleon-ga Hello: Which browser are you using? I think […]
I would like to have the source code of metamorphic script viruses. I am planning to do an analysis to catch metamorphic script viruses. I want some sample metamorphic script virus source codes. I have read that W97M.StasOne is an […]
Suppose a six-symbol alphabet is used for encryption, and the relative frequencies of the six ciphertext symbols (denoted a, b, c, d, e, f) are 1/4, 1/4, 3/16, 1/8, 1/8, and 1/16, respectively. Compute the variance of this system. Compute […]
How do I find a complete federal regulation, standards or guide to design a video surveillance and electronic security in airports? Request for Question Clarification byaceresearcher-ga Researchers would need to know for which country you are seeking these Federal regulations. […]