Japanese Lacquer Finishing Products

In working with Japanese Lacquer (Urushi) a polishing compound called

'kagayaki' and a buffing compound called 'migaki 5000' are used. Who

is a current (U.S.A. preferred.) supplier for these products so that I

can purchase them?

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *