Gross earnings on each tax return from 1997-2006 – Money & Services


Please briefly explain why you feel this question should be reported .

Report Cancel

I am due for long service leave and have no payroll records from 1997-2006 and would like to know my gross income on tax returns for all of those years. Also would I be able to get copies of these returns? Many thanks, Anne


To request for Copy of Tax Return you must use Form 4506. You will get copy of tax return filed by you along with all the attachments (like W2, 1099.. ). For each return the charges are $57 (or may be more) and IRS takes about 60 days to complete your request. In the Form 4506 you can also authorize a third party to receive the return.

Money & Services 0 Answer 21 views 0

About the Author

Leave an answer

Captcha Click on image to update the captcha .

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>