How do you change your change the title of your property to a revocable living trust ? – Law & Legal Issues


Please briefly explain why you feel this question should be reported .

Report Cancel


First you must have a valid trust instrument drafted. Then you convey your property to the trustee of the trust.

Trust law is extremely complex. Trusts should always be drafted by an attorney who specializes in trust and tax law. Errors made by non-professionals can be costly to correct and can result in the trust being judged invalid and the property being vulnerable to creditors and probate.

Law & Legal Issues 0 Answer 27 views 0

About the Author

Leave an answer

Captcha Click on image to update the captcha .

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>